1. Cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Equipment, Transports, Housing, Tourism and Sea (signed in 1991)
- annual protocols are signed (in April 2006, the 13th protocol was established)
2. Cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Culture and Communication regarding the rehabilitation and revitalization of protected built areas (signed in 2002)
- annual action programmes are signed (the last one includes actions for years 2006-2007)
- further to such an agreement, the Association of Romanian Cities and Regions of Art and History - ALZIAR (similar to the one in France), was set up in 2003.
1. Agreement with the Ministry of Agriculture and Regional Development in Hungary regarding the cooperation in the spatial planning field (Government Decision no. 631/2001).
Memorandum approving the measures to be taken by the Ministry of Transports, Constructions and Tourism in order to strengthen the collaboration between Romania and Hungary in the field of constructions, public works and spatial planning.
2. Memorandum approving the measures to be taken by the Ministry of Transports, Constructions and Tourism in order to ensure coherence of the planning approaches by including the territorial cohesion component, harmonized with the Hungarian planning methodology.