Name of programme:
PROGRAMME OF BUILDING SPORTS HALLS – carried out in accordance with the provisions of Government Ordinance no. 25/2001 setting up the National Investment Company and the detailed rules for applying the Programme in accordance with Government Decision no. 818/2003
- Government Ordinance no. 25/2001 setting-up the National Investment Company, approved as amended and supplemented by Law no. 117/2002
- Government Decision no. 818/2003 (detailed rules for implementing the “Sports Halls" Programme by the National Investment Company "C.N.I." - S.A.)
- 2007 State Budget Law no. 486/2006.
The Ministry of Regional Development and Housing, by the National Investment Company "CNI” SA
This Programme was aimed at building sports halls where pupils could practise sports activities under optimal comfort and safety conditions.
2 new projects were started in 2005 with a view to ensuring that such sport halls meet the various needs that vary from the urban environment to the rural environment (as compared to the sports hall of type B- a hall of a capacity of 50 places). These projects consisted in:
- sports hall of 150 places, especially addressed to the urban environment
- sports hall – for the rural environment
Local public authorities where investments are carried out/pupils of the respective localities.
Building new sports halls for all the types of educational institutions, in towns and villages.
Ensuring optimal conditions for practising sports activities in a large number of localities.
The financing sources, according to 2009.
Amount of programme:
According to the amounts allocated from the budget for such purpose.