Name of programme:
National priority programme for designing and building premises for cultural establishments of public law, in the localities deprived of such institutions, in the rural and the small urban environment Legislative framework:
- Government Decision no. 567/2007 on the allocation of certain amounts from the National Development Fund of the Ministry of Development, Public Works and Housing
- Government Decision no. 668/2007 approving the allocation of amounts from the National Development Fund with a view to financing investment projects for 2007
- Government Decision no. 930/7 August 2007 on the allocation of an amount from the National Development Fund of the Ministry of Development, Public Works and Housing
- 2007 State Budget Law no. 486/2006 on the allocation of amounts from the National Development Fund with a view to financing investment projects for 2007
- Emergency Ordinance 118/2006 on the set-up and performance of the activity of cultural establishments
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 65/27 June 2007
The Ministry of Regional Development and Housing by the National Investment Company “CNI” SA Brief presentation:
The commissioning of such cultural establishments is to ensure the optimal performance of cultural activities in the rural and the small urban environment by organizing a social cohesion nucleus of informative interest. The emphasis will be placed on the harmonious development of young people, by attracting them to specific activities (chess clubs, reading rooms, libraries, Internet, etc.).
Local public authorities and the population of the localities where such objectives will be fulfilled, in the rural and the small urban environment.
Execution of cultural centres and establishments in a large number of localities throughout the country.
Performance of the Programme, by promoting several types of cultural establishments, in the localities deprived of such institutions, adjusted to the requirements of the rural and the small urban environment, for the harmonious and healthy development of young people and inhabitants.
Duration and development stages:
During the period 2007 to 2010, a large number of cultural establishments of public law are foreseen to be executed in the localities deprived of such institutions.
Name: Monica Alexandru, Consilier